Universal Traveler

Just a dude with a backpack, a plane ticket, and a nasty case of intercontinental wanderlust.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Pict-o-rama!

February 12, 2005

Alright, here's what you've all been waiting for. This should be a rough photographic summary of the things I've seen and done since I last posted photos. Enjoy!

Me and Hanne. I didn't realize that the picture was out of focus until I had already left Dunedin. But you get the idea:



Hanne took this picture of me with Lover's Leap in the background. You can just barely see it. I guess that my own majestic beauty was too much for Lover's Leap to handle, so it was forced to fade into the background. You can only fit so much beauty into a single photo:



Baldwin St. in Dunedin, the steepest street in the world:



The Nuggets, named, of course, after Nugget McSimpson:



Purakaunui Falls, after which The Falls Backpackers that I stayed at is named:



The view from The Falls Backpackers:



Me, Ian, Alan, and Debra, about to embark on our scenic tour of Ray and Debbie Francis' (the proprietors of The Falls) farm: