Universal Traveler

Just a dude with a backpack, a plane ticket, and a nasty case of intercontinental wanderlust.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Friday, December 10, 2004

How to contact me

I have set up several ways for you, my adoring readership, to get in touch with me while I'm on the road:

  • Email: universaltraveler@gmail.com. This is probably the easiest and most reliable way to contact me. If you leave your physical address, I'll do my best to send you a letter or postcard.
  • Post comments: If you have something to say in response to one of my posts, click the "Comment" text at the bottom of the post. Fill out the form and type your message. Remember, everyone who reads my blog will be able to read your message. Therefore, please send all propositions via email.
  • Guestbook: Sign it here.