Universal Traveler

Just a dude with a backpack, a plane ticket, and a nasty case of intercontinental wanderlust.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Blast from the past

Well, since I have been having (and continue to have) such a hard time finding an internet cafe where I can upload some of my photos, I will lamely attempt to satiate you all with pictures from a pub crawl I did an Madrid. Apparently the guy who organized it just put all the pictures he took on his website, MADride.

Hanging out with a couple Canadian girls, a Dutch guy, and a pink-shirted Irishman. The Canadian in the foreground is named Devon and the Irishman is named Stuart. For some inexplicable reason that most definitely has nothing to do with the alcoholic beverage I am holding, I don't remember the names of the other two:

Ok, so three dorks walk into a bar: a Dutchman, an Irishman, and an American. Now you add your own punchline!

I will leave you with a question that has been mystifying me lately: Why am I always standing to the left of people? First person to furnish a plausible explanation wins a prize!