Universal Traveler

Just a dude with a backpack, a plane ticket, and a nasty case of intercontinental wanderlust.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

But wait, there's more!

I realized the other day that I haven't been doing a very good job of filling my blog readership in on my long-term travel plans. It seems like a lot of you were under the impression that New Zealand was the end of the line. Take my friend Steve, for example. When I called him up and told him that I would be in town for a week before leaving for Amsterdam, he simply said, "What?!?!?" After I explained my European travel plans to him, he followed up with, "Damn, you're a bastard!"

So, for those of you who aren't in the inner sanctum of the Nate Deam Cult of Personality, I will fill you in. I am going to Europe, in about 6 hours, actually. I have a one-way ticket to Amsterdam, where I will be meeting up with my college friend Anand. All I know at this point is that I'll be hanging around Amsterdam for a little over a week. After that, who knows? When you're the Universal Traveler, you can handle that kind of ambiguity.

When you hear from me next, I'll be in The Netherlands. In the meantime, I have some minor details (such as packing) to attend to, so I'm going to have to cut this post short. Keep in touch!